7 August 2008

pulled the covers back over your head

today i feel: sleepy
today i'm hearing: american justice on a&e
today i'm thinking: i need a hobby or something

Today, I am puppy sitting. That's right: puppy. He's pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my entire life.





I'm kind of in love with him. He pees a lot and usually inside the house, but he's also got a pretty intense bacteria infection and worms. I think it's perfectly excusable at the moment. So we just pick him up and toss him outside and clean up the carpet if he makes a mess. No big. He doesn't have a name just yet, but we'll probably call him Fozzy. It works pretty well.

I'm supposed to be studying for physiology, but I'm having a massive issue with concentration. After my dismal test grade last Friday, I just can't bring myself to work on it anymore and it's launching me into a ridiculously upsetting existential crisis of sorts where I wonder if this really is all that there is to life and what's the point in continuing on it, anyway? But then I start getting freaked out about what death is like and what happens after you die and what if nothing happens, what if we just stop and then I start hyperventilating and tearing up and THIS IS ALL CAUSED BY PHYSIOLOGY. ...Really?

I think the psychologically healthy thing to do is to just watch A&E and doze off and pray that the puppy doesn't pee on my face to wake me up.

I had a really good weekend. Spent a shitton of time with Randy, which was awesome, especially considering the lack of time we've had the past couple of visits. The show went pretty well despite some shakiness, and I got to meet his mum (which was awesome), and we went to a movie and an improv show and it was really, really nice. There was also a good deal of Full House watching. I have a sudden appreciation for the programme that I cannot even begin to explain.

And now I'm back home again and back in the whole not-wanting-to-go-to-school slump. Blargh.

Puppy's up and eating my computer cord. Adorable doom.

No comments: