9 July 2008

well, shit

today i feel: voluptuous
today i'm hearing: my mum talking
today i'm thinking: my brain is fried from too much physiology

Under the heading of 'Interesting Facts' in my Physiology notes:

'Uterine cancer is associated with early intercourse (before age 18).'

I guess you gotta go somehow. But...can I get a different somehow, please?

In other news.

I have become a certifiable snack platter for Central Illinois's mosquito population. I have: three bites on my right shoulder; one bite on my right elbow; one massive bite on my left ankle; one almost-healed bite on my right calf; one bite on my lower back; and one bite on my ass. I...really don't know how that one got there. And those are just the ones I've found so far. What's with these bastards??

It's raspberry season! I'm out picking every other day and they're looking pretty great. And on the days I'm not out picking, I'm usually out eating. Heh. Yes, I am from the cornfields. Yes, I am mildly ashamed.

I might start writing Fordo again, for those of you who know who that is. I haven't decided yet. I keep getting him stuck in my head and then I have to sit down and think it through and see what he does. I pulled off all of the old chapters last night and I've got 131 pages of material. Weird spacing, of course, but that's still quite a bit more than I thought there was. Seems kind of wasteful not to do anything with it. I think I'm going to have to start more or less from scratch, though, considering the fact that it's been, what? Six years? Goodness. I hope my writing has improved in all that time. I don't know, though. Thoughts?

I've been working on physiology the majority of the day, with small interludes to talk to Randy and buy a new planner (yes, I really did; don't make fun). It is a BEAR. I ran out of space in my notebook and I'm not even through the first section yet. I'm seriously considering dropping out, taking the incomplete, and taking it again with a real teacher and an overall easier lecture series. Mum, however, is very much against this as she and Da have shelled out the ridiculous fees necessary for taking an online class. Oy.

Lem is being a crazy little dude today. I wonder if Mum is indulging him in his 'nip habit again.

And...Sammy is humping my mother's leg. Yep. Time to move out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY IS LEM EATING CATNIP!! I'm just joking. You eat raspberries and I go out in the woods and pick blackberries and then eat way too many. Personally I think it's a good thing. By the way, you can call when you need some to talk to. Lord knows how many times I've bugged you with upset phone calls.